8/07/2008

Just pics from around the garden







Just thought I'd share some pics from the garden that I took the other day. We have really been blessed with a good garden this year. We have been overloaded with tomatoes, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, onions, lettuce, peppers, beans, etc, etc...I have canned, and vaccum sealed everything I can now I'm just tired of all of that and giving away the goods to anyone who needs them. I love it though!

Just got off the phone with crazy Pat K. his wife Kim's due date has now come and gone and he tells me they will take the baby next Wed the 13th if she doesn't have little Emory Tate by then. Can't wait for the baby to get here!

Also yesterday was a successful day...Gigi had a border collie puppy dropped off at her house about a week ago...it was soooooooooo cute. She couldn't keep it because she already had 2 boxers so after several days of looking we found it a really good home with a guy I work with and his family. I always love it when an animal can be saved from going to the pound.

No comments: