8/12/2008

Just for fun a survey.

Start with your name:
Ashley, Ash, Mom, Babe, just a few names that I go by.


How did you wake up this morning?
My alarm went off and I hit sleep instead of snooze so I overslept and woke up in a panic...still made it on time though!


Do you believe everything you hear?
I don't believe anything unless I see it with my own eyes.


What is the next big decision you have to make in your life?
What to eat for lunch...lol.


What are you wearing right now?
khakis and a shirt


What were you doing at 12:00 PM yesterday?
I was working.


Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
No I don't think so.


Are you taller than 5'3?
Yep! Barely


What time did you go to bed last night?
around 10:30pm


Does anyone like you?
I think so...if not they do a good job of pretending to but if they don't who cares.


What will you do Friday?
Go shopping for something to wear to Rick's wedding on Saturday.


What are your initials?
AAK


Is there anyone you really can't stop thinking about?
Yep...my honey!

How do you feel?
Happy, loved, lucky, busy


Do you trust all of your friends?
My closest ones only


Did you like anyone last summer?
Just my husband


What are you doing tomorrow?
Going to work, then lunch with Cheryl at Pepper Jack's then I dunno after that.


Where were you last night at midnight?
In my bedroom sleeping


Are you married?
I sure am

Do you wish at 11:11?
No...didn't even know people did that

Have you told anyone a secret in the past week?
I don't really have any secrets...I'm an open book

Could you date someone taller than you?
I wouldn't be dating anyone cuz I'm married but my hubby is taller than me.

How is your heart lately?
It is all a flutter...LOL


Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
Nope


How many hours did you sleep last night?
About 6


Is something bothering you?
No worries


Are you sarcastic?
Oh no, not at all.... yep!


In the past week have you felt stupid?
Stupid is as stupid does...LOL..I probably have for some reason or another.

In the past week have you gotten your hair cut?
Actually, no it was the week before that.



In the past week have you felt sad?
No

Has someone disappointed you lately?
Yep, that is a MAJOR understatment! Actually 2 people have but karma will catch up with them one day.


Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions?
I have no problem with it at all.



Have you ever had your heart broken?
Oh yes

No comments: