4/27/2009

Beautiful lake weekend!!! Love it!






The weather was absolutely perfect this weekend which meant it was time...time for what you say? Time to pull the boat out of the garage and clean it up for it's first yearly maiden dip in the still waters of our local lake. Brian and I geared up and pulled out early Sunday morning and I have to say we had a very enjoyable, relaxing, romantic voyage. The water was like glass and so still it was like we had the whole lake to ourselves at first. We floated, fished, visited my step brother Doug and his wife Jennie at their camper, then we just cruised and cruised the lake. I loved the pics I got out there...check those out above. I always love a day on our boat. It's our time to do what we love and connect just the two of us. I am such a lucky girl.

No comments: