1/12/2009

Exercise

Funny Pictures, Images and Photos

After a weekend of feeling really low on energy, short of breath, and generally anxious I have come to the conclusion that it is time...time to get back on the exercise path, change my diet, and get back to my healthy self. There's no time like the new year to start this regiment...I have already cut back on smoking and am sure that I will be wanting to eat more because of that. So I am going to buy tons of healthy snacks and meals to munch on, and try not to purchase any sugary drinks. I am sure that the guys are going to hate it but it will be for their own good as well. I am not going to say my goal is to loose weight...I have never been one to pay attention to weight or a scale. I just vow to get healthy. Guess I'll go visit Cheryl at Gwen's Herb Shop today and get some herbal supplements as well. Wish me luck!

Some exciting news on the homefront though. I was talking to my little nephew Noah on the phone yesterday and he finally said my name! My name is very hard for most little ones to say but he finally got it out there. I was so excited I started to cry! He's a sweetheart! Anyway...good job Noah Aunt Ashley is proud of you.

No comments: