1/17/2009

Enough cold already!!!!

I am sooooooooooo ready for spring! Enough of this drastically cold bone chilling weather I say. It's too cold to even walk the dog down to the woods, too cold to go out and get in the car and drive, too cold to even go out and get wood in for the fire. If it's going to be this cold it should at least snow or something. Our power kicked off and back on over 20 times last night. I should call the electric company and tell them that I don't want to pay for the time that the power was off. I don't know why it kept kicking off other than possibly they were so overloaded on demand that they couldn't keep up. Thank goodness for the fireplace...at least I am able to keep the heat turned down to a normal level when it gets down to zero. I hope everyone is keeping warm...bundle up baby!!!!

No comments: