8/22/2008

It's Bristol race time!!





I'll add some pics later but we had a blast in Brian's company's suite on Wednesday night at Bristol Motor Speedway. Lots of friends, food, drinks, and fun were had by all. I think we're going to skip the other races this weekend and spend all our time on the lake. The weather is perfect and I can tell we don't have much longer before it's going to start cooling off and we won't be able to spend as much time out there...so...Boone Lake here we come!

Still having teenager troubles at our house. Ryan's been in school 2 weeks and got ISS for leaving class without permission. We didn't let him attend the first homecoming game and dance last night and he just couldn't understand that. I went through his room and found some things I shouldn't have. Oh the joys of parenting!

I heard this today and I love it so I thought I'd share:

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance!

I think that's my new motto.

Oh I almost forgot...I left work yesterday and went by Pit Row Liquor store and met Junior Johnson and got him to autograph some bottles of his very own Midnight Moon Moonshine. I was thrilled! I bet those will be worth something someday.

No comments: