6/12/2012

16 Pounds Gone Baby!!!

Last year I wouldn't have dared put this picture on my blog...too much flab and no waistline what so ever!  This year I decided to make a lifestyle change.  I wouldn't have been able to do it without God above and www.myfitnesspal.com it has changed my life completely.  Now I know exactly what I am eating and how much, or should I say little, exercise it takes.  Seriously people 2 months ago I decided I wanted to loose 15 lbs by my birthday in May.  A friend told me about this app.  It's like a Fitness Facebook that I can access by my Android phone, Ipad or any PC.  I plugged in my goal weight and the date I wanted to reach it by and the app showed me how to get there.  I am not one to love exercise or hadn't before.  Now I can't stand if I don't get my 20 minute walk in around the track at lunch 4 times a week.  That's it.  Walking and knowing how many calories are in what I was eating and what I now eat.  Once I reached my goal the app adjusted my daily caloric intake to maintain my current weight and now I find I have to really try hard to eat that many calories.  If you are wanting to loose weight you have to give this a try.  It's healthy, you can do it with friends, co workers, etc...for motivation and no shots or gastric surgery.  I have a neighbor who has logged into this app for 615 days straight who has lost over 180 pounds.  Now that's proof...plus if I can do it (I LOVE FOOD) anyone can do it.

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Way to go Ash! So proud of you...and jealous, lol ;)