7/23/2009

Amber's Birthday Dinner






Amber Jane had a great 34th birthday...we grilled out on the back deck at her house and even Dad dropped by for some yummy food and cake. She loved the pool I bought her and the big Amish star. She also got several cards and some money, a coffee pot, some lotions, body sprays, and I made her a nice picture book of our trip this summer. I think she really enjoyed her special day.

On the way home we spotted some deer just down the road from the house...Brian is getting the hunting bug again...I know what you are thinking...it's way too early but not for the serious hunter. Right now he's thinking food plots, he's entered his party in for the quota hunts, and I am pretty sure the trail cams will be coming back out of hiding soon and probably an archery target as well. Look out deer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

my panda fanatic roommate got a cute Morn Creations bag as birthday gift!
she is just THRILLED with it.
hkpanda.freetzi.com