7/09/2009

4th of July was a blast











We enjoyed an awesome 4th of July this year. Brian and I started off our day by sitting by the pool in the morning just talking and watching the birds and the water. Then Brian and Ryan decided to drive Brian's Dad's old car in the annual 4th of July parade. So they sprayed it off, found a flag and put it in the back and they headed out to get in line. I loaded up my camera and headed out to meet my friends so we could all enjoy the festivities and I could get a good spot to take pics. The parade was great this year and I've never seen so many people show up for it before. After the parade we headed to Whitney's house for the big cookout and fireworks party. We had a great time playing horseshoes, badminton, partaking of good food and socializing with friends. After the sun went down the fireworks started and I have to say that my husband really out did himself this year. He had an unbelievable array of fireworks and Whitney even put on her own show with the Roman candles. It was a 4th of July to remember for sure.

No comments: