11/07/2008

WVa Visit


Last weekend I got to drive up to WVa for a really nice visit. I can't begin to tell you how beautiful the fall colors were up there. It was amazing, especially driving up I-77 when you are aproaching the tunnels. You are surrounded by mountains just bursting with awesome colors! God has truly blessed us with a beautiful world to live in.

Ryan and I had a nice visit with my Mom and Chewy. Mike was gone to see his grandbaby go trick-or-treating for the first time. We went to eat at mine and Ryan's all time favorite Chinese Restaurant (Young Chows)...it is the best we've ever eaten anywhere hands down. Ryan got to visit his favorite music store on Valley Dr., by the time we left they had offered him a job. It was a Great time. I wish I could do that more often.

No comments: