9/02/2008

Labor Day







Labor Day 2008 was alot of fun. We held a cookout here at the house and I swear I've never laughed so much in my life! My stomach hurt from laughing so much. Brian grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, I had potato salad, brown beans, watermelon, corn on the cob, and lemon merangue pie.

I guess this is a definite sign that summer is coming to a close although they are saying it's gonna be hot hot hot the rest of this week. I hope so because I wanna spend as much time by the pool as possible before I have to close it. Also last night the Vol's played their season opener against UCLA...I was all jacked up for the first game but unfortunately we lost in OT by a field goal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that UT will have a great season this year. Go BIG ORANGE!!!

No comments: