1/03/2007

Happy New Year!




Well it's 2007. A lot happened over the holidays. We had a great time...I got everything I wanted for Christmas...lots of clothes and money! My fave's. Enjoyed spending time with my Sis (pic above) and my nieces and nephews, Ryan also Brian's parents. Ryan, Noah and Taylor got tons of nice presents this year. Noah liked all of his toys... he got a ride on toy (pic above) and a duck that is hilarious. He also got some new Carhart Camo overalls that he just looked adorable in (pic below)...he and his Uncle Brian matched that day.

Brian and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on New Years Eve. We went to the Chop House and had dinner and then spent some time with friends and family that evening at our house. We let off fireworks and counted down to 2007. It was a really nice evening.

Well Happy New Year!

No comments: