1/16/2006

Monday Mourning


I hate Monday's anymore...I think I have the winter blahs or something. I basically laid around all weekend & accomplished nothing. It was nice for a change though...we watched a lot of movies. We saw "The Island", "Alexander", "Four Brothers", "Red Eye" and "Stealth". I liked them all but "Red Eye" was my favorite. I couldn't believe Colin Ferril in "Alexander" too much male on male contact for my taste. It snowed and the wind chill made it really cold outside so we kept a roaring fire and stayed cuddled up in our blankets on the couch.

My hubby took me to TCBY for a yogurt on Saturday night while our son was gone with his grandparents. I did manage to get out yesterday too and go visit Fred for a few minutes. We watched the last half of the Steelers/Colts game. There for a minute I thought Peyton Manning was going to tie things up but it wasn't to be. That's ok. I hope the Steelers and the Panthers end up in the Super Bowl but we will see.

Here is a picture of my pregnant little sister. Only 3 & 1/2 months until our little bundle of joy arrives. I can't wait until it warms up some so I can get up to the mountain where they live and help Amber get the baby's room ready. I think she has a baby bed already. I really need to get busy and buy some more things for her. I wonder is it ok to have a baby shower for someone who had a child 13 years ago? I know some people think you should only have a shower once for someone of child bearing age. But since it has been 13 years can you have another one? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Until next time...cya.

No comments: